Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 4: Writer's Block

I've been bugged by a particular follower LITERALLY since 6 a.m. to write today's entry. I had a million different ideas to write about. I had some great ideas. But... other things kept me busy. Things like:

1. Sleeping until 9 a.m.

2. Rolling over, turning on the tv and sleeping another hour.

3. Moving to the kitchen and scrambling to find my Uggs because it was so cold my feet were protesting against the cold ground.

4. Cooking Ramen noodles and inhaling them.

5. Picking at the remnants of my acrylic nails.

6. Thinking about napping.

7. Driving in the treacherous snow to go to Kroger to get provisions (Read: Lunchables and Hamburger Helper).

8. Packing up my apartment (I'm moving in two days! Does this give anyone else anxiety? Because it's freaking me out!).

9. Facebook.

So, here I sit at 8:58 and I have nothing to write about. This day was exceptionally boring. Unless you count me basically skating to my car to go to the grocery store, which was rather exhilarating. Tomorrow I don't have be at the office until 11 a.m., but I'm very seriously doubting that I'll be going in as I have heard two cars crash in the past 30 minutes right outside my window. Turns out, two inches of ice in a parking lot aren't condusive to parking and/or braking. Much less simoultaneously.

I promise I'll try to dream about something terrible so I can tell you tomorrow. For now, I'm going to go eat some overly processed lunchable pizzas and try to figure out exactly what it is that they make those pepperonis out of. Maybe I'll write about that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment