Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

A Work in Progress

Things are changing around here. I've been working non-stop so the weekends are absorbing all of the projects I meant to do during the week. And by projects I mean things I want Adam to do. They include:

1. Build a garden so I can have tomatoes and squash to my little hearts desire. I won't lie, I'm bothered by the fact that I don't know where my food comes from and the radiation catastrophe has been a big influence on my decision to make Adam become a quasi farmer.

2. Build this bed. Mine will be stained a light pecan color and distressed. I am so in love with it. Obsessed really. However, Adam says it's not happening until I sell his current bed because, seriously, who needs two beds?

I do!

I. Love.
3. Build four of these for his kitchen bar area.
So cute in distressed black!


For now, that is all that I have lined up. I feel confident that these little projects will provide for great blogging seeing as how I'm always right and he's always right.

Hey, I may not know what I'm doing but I can always tell him how to do what he's doing better and more efficiently. 

And to think, a few months ago I was eating sushi in the city.

Off to find stains and glazes!



No comments:

Post a Comment