Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hiatus

I'm a terribly inconsistent blogger. I know this.

I also know that my brain isn't formulating coherent sentences today.

I've spent the past week studying 10 hours a day. The good news is I passed the state insurance licensing tests. The bad news is that I fried a whole bunch of synapses and I fear they're down for the count.

As a result, my brain is taking a break and I can't do nothin' about it. Maybe it'll come back to me by morning. I sure do hope so. I need it for work.

Say a prayer and cross yourselves or whatever you non-Catholics do.

(I'm a Baptist. I cross myself, too. Makes me feel like I'm adding some good juju onto my prayers.)

Good night, y'all.

Ps. I jumped into my bed after sprinting across my dark room. I have issues.

1 comment: